DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The body responsible for the collection and processing of data (Responsible Processing) in the context of this policy is the company with the name KYRKOPOULOS AND CO OE.
- Collection of Personal Data and how it is used
The collection of personal data takes place during your visit to the Website. By personal data we mean “any information relating to an individual whose identity is known or verifiable”, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc. The personal data we process is provided. to us either directly from you optionally or indirectly collected automatically through the Website.
- Optional provision of Personal Data
You can choose to provide us with personal data. The provision of personal data by you through the Website to us is never mandatory, unless you indicate otherwise. The voluntary provision of this data constitutes explicit consent in accordance with article 6 par. 1 of Regulation 679/2016, and is freely revocable by the data subject. In case you choose not to provide certain data, this may affect your browsing of the Website or the services we may offer you. The ways you can provide us with the data, the type of personal data and how we use it are as follows:
- Voluntary provision of data: In order to make any purchase within our online store, it is necessary to provide some of your personal data. In the pre-contractual stage of the contract for the distance sale of the product you have chosen, as well as in the case of creating a user account, it is necessary to fill in your name, your shipping address, your telephone number and your e-mail address. The provision of the above personal data is necessary for the smooth execution of this contract.
- Newsletters and Job Alerts: You have the opportunity to subscribe to our respective service in order to receive electronic newsletters and promotional emails from her and her associates. In order to register, we may ask you for certain information such as your email address or product categories that you may be interested in. We use the information you provide to us to inform you of our services and to promote newer products and offers. At any time you wish and completely free, you can unsubscribe from the service by selecting the corresponding option that you will find in our emails (“unsubscribe / delete”) and no longer receive newsletters and promotional emails from us .
- Recommendations / Evaluation / Remarks: On the Website, you are given the opportunity to evaluate our services. In order to publish such an assessment, we will ask you for personal information such as your name, company name and job title. All personal data provided for the above evaluation process can be published on the Website. If you do not wish this personal information to be published on the Website, we urge you not to submit any recommendation / evaluation / comment.
- Questionnaires and Surveys: With the help of Network Service Providers, we may occasionally ask visitors to our Website to complete online Surveys and surveys about their professional activities and interests. This research helps us better understand the interests of visitors. Or does not process, use or hold any personal data other than aggregate statistics in relation to your participation in the survey.
- Contact us – Request Information and Support: If you need any information or support from, you can contact us via email or through the relevant links on the Website. The specific personal data you need to submit depends on the information or type of support you have requested.
1.2 Automatic Collection of Personal Data – Cookies and Log Files
1.3 Personal Data We Share
We do not sell, rent, trade or disclose in any other way the personal data of the visitors of the website, except for those defined here. By providing us with personal data through the website, you allow us to use it for its intended purposes.
- Processing of data related to banking transactions
- Rights and Options
You have the right to be informed about your personal data stored and to access it using the contact details in the section “Contact” under Article 15 of Regulation 679/2016. Upon request for access to the data, we will satisfy your request as required by applicable law, and in any case within one month of receipt of your request.
In the event that the data collected are incorrect, inaccurate or invalid, we will correct them within a reasonable period of time following your request for correction under Article 16 of Regulation 679/2016.
You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data by the company at any time for compelling and legal reasons under Article 21 of Regulation 679/2016, or to request the transfer of such data to another controller (right to portability) unless otherwise provided by applicable law.
If you accept the processing of the data, you can revoke your consent at any time using the contact details in the “Contact” section. If you decide to revoke your consent, we will anonymize your personal data in the database and delete any reference to you with future validity of the present in the application of the right to delete (right to be forgotten) of the data subject, Article 17 of Regulation 679/2016, without prejudice to the legality of the processing of the data until the moment of deletion. The company may keep some of your personal data without your consent in the event that there is an obligation arising from a law or regulation (eg tax information).
- Data Transfers
The company mainly collects, processes and uses your personal data within the European Union. In case of transfer of your personal data outside the EU or the use of third-party service providers outside the EU, we will take appropriate measures to ensure compliance with applicable data protection legislation, in particular, the legal requirements for adequate protection regarding data transfer outside the EU.
- File Preservation
The company retains your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill their purposes of collection, unless otherwise provided by law, and in any case for a period not exceeding 5 years unless the data subject reaffirms his consent to the process his data and confirm the correctness and accuracy of the data he provides. When data is no longer needed for collection purposes, it is deleted, blocked or rendered anonymous.
- Links to Other Websites
We maintain the appropriate administrative, technical and material means of protection in order to protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized conversion, dissemination or access, from misuse and any illegal form of processing of personal data in our possession in accordance with the provisions of Regulation 679/2016.
If you wish to (1) learn more about your personal data we process, (2) access, correct, block or delete your personal data, (3) withdraw your consent, (4) to stop sending you newsletters and promotional materials and (5) to ask anything about the privacy practices, use or transfer of your personal data please contact us by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Date of last modification of terms: 6.6.2018